Admissions and Records
Admissions and Records personnel are at the Welcome Center located in the lobby of the new Student Services / Administration building on the Eureka campus.
The Welcome Center/Admission and Records hours are
To email a question or schedule a tour of the Eureka main campus, please send an email to: Ambassador@redwoods.edu.
- Find Important Dates below:
- Important Dates - Fall 2013 full term length classes
- Important Dates - Fall 2013 short term classes
- Finals Schedule for Fall 2013 (full term length classes)
- Important Dates - Spring 2014 full term length classes
Request a Transcript
Click here for instructions to request a CR transcript.
Important Enrollment Priority Information
The California Community Colleges Board of Governors approved changes that will establish system-wide enrollment priorities designed to ensure classes are available for students seeking job training, degree attainment or transfer and to reward students who make progress toward their educational goals.
Beginning fall 2013, students who are on probation level 1 or 2 or who have completed over 100 units are not eligible for priority registration.
Beginning fall 2014, new students who have completed college orientation, assessment and developed education plans as well as continuing students in good academic standing who have not exceeded 100 units and have education plans will have priority over students who do not meet these criteria. Among these students, active-duty military and veterans and current and former foster youth and CalWORKS participants will continue to have first call on courses, followed by students in Extended Opportunity Programs and Services and Disabled Students Programs and Services.
Spring registration dates:
November 4-8, Priority Registration for Eligible Students
November 12-15, Other Continuing Students
November 18, Begins New and Returning
November 20, Begins Concurrent Student Registration (must have concurrent form on file)
Watch for eForms coming soon!
Online Application - Fastest way to apply for admission! Online applications are processed the following business day.
- Spring 2014 Concurrent Form (pdf)
- Concurrent forms are required for all concurrently enrolled high school students taking classes at College of the Redwoods. A new concurrent enrollment form is needed every term before the student can register for classes. Print and complete all pages of this form. Concurrently enrolled students are encouraged to apply for the Board of Governor's Fee Waiver. Be sure to use the correct term's form.
- Exchange Program Application (pfd) - College of the Redwoods has made agreements with three Oregon Colleges that allow eligible College of the Redwoods students to attend Oregon colleges and allow Oregon residents to attend College of the Redwoods at reduced rates. More information regarding this program can be found at this link: Oregon Exchange Program
- Paper Application Form (pdf) - The paper version of the application must be printed, filled out and returned to the nearest campus. Paper forms are processed once a week.
- Residency Questionnaire - 18 Years of Age and Younger (pdf)
- Residency Questionnaire - 19 Years of Age or Older (pdf)
- AB540 (pdf)
- Use this form to request permission to audit a class.
Pass/No Pass Form:
- Use this form to request to take a class pass/no pass. Read the form carefully as there are limitations to this option.
Student Petition Forms:
- Course Conflict Petition (pdf) - Use this form if you need to take a class that has a time conflict with another class.
- Course Substitution Form (pdf)
- Prerequisite Challenge Form (pdf)
- Petition for Withdrawal After Deadline (pdf) - Use this form if you need to petition for withdrawal from a class after the deadline. The only reason acceptable by Title 5 is "documented, extenuating circumstances beyond the control of the student." Be sure to fully explain the extenuating circumstances and attach documentation. Petitions must be turned in within one year of the term in question.
- Graduation Petition (pdf) - Use this form to petition for graduation. Fully complete the form and then meet with an advisor to review your petition before submittal to the Admissions and Records Office. Graduate Survey (pdf) - Use this form to give CR information about what you'll be doing after graduation. Please complete the form and attach it to your petition to graduate.
- Application for Certificate (pdf) - Use this form to apply for a certificate of achievement or certificate of completion. It is suggested that you meet with an advisor prior to submitting the completed application to the Admissions and Records Office. Certificate Survey (pdf) - Use this form to give CR information about what you'll be doing after earning your certificate. Please complete this form and attach it to your application for a certificate.
- Academic renewal (pdf) - Use this form to petition for Academic Renewal. Click here for Academic Renewal Guidelines.
- Appeal For Reinstatement to Probationary Status(pdf) - Use this form to appeal academic dismissal from the college - for students dismissed end of fall 2013.
- Acknowledgement of Final Attempt to Pass a Class (pdf) - Use this form to petition for a third (and in almost EVERY case) the final attempt to successfully complete a class. This form must be signed and returned to Admissions and Records (or to Klamath-Trinity, Del Norte or Mendocino sites) Registration for a third attempt must be in person.
- Spring 2014 : Petition to Appeal for Fourth Attempt to Pass a Class (pdf) - Use this form to appeal to attempt to successfully complete a class in spring 2014for the fourth time. There will be very few cases in which this attempt will be approved.
Other Student Forms: