College of the
Admissions and Records

Enrollment Services personnel are available at the Welcome Center located in the lobby of the Student Services / Administration building on the Eureka campus.

The Welcome Center/Enrollment Services hours are


Monday-Thursday 9:00a-4:00p

Closed Fridays

To email a question or schedule a tour of the Eureka main campus, please send an email to: Ambassador@redwoods.edu.


Click here for instructions to request a CR transcript.

Request a Transcript Evaluation

Click here to complete the form to request an evaluation of your "other college" transcripts.

Important Enrollment Priority Information

The California Community Colleges Board of Governors approved changes that will establish system-wide enrollment priorities designed to ensure classes are available for students seeking job training, degree attainment or transfer and to reward students who make progress toward their educational goals.

Beginning Summer 2014, new students who have completed college orientation, assessment and developed education plans as well as continuing students in good academic standing who have not exceeded 100 units and have education plans will have priority over students who do not meet these criteria. Among these students, active-duty military and veterans and current and former foster youth and CalWORKS participants will continue to have first call on courses, followed by students in Extended Opportunity Programs and Services and Disabled Students Programs and Services.  

Beginning Fall 2016, students will also lose their BOG fee waiver if they have been on college probation for two consecutive semesters. Those students who lose their fee waiver can regain eligibility when they are no longer on probation.



Application Forms:

  • Online Application  - Fastest way to apply for admission!  Online applications are processed the following business day.
  • Concurrent Form
    • Concurrent forms are required for all concurrently enrolled high school students taking classes at College of the Redwoods.  A new concurrent enrollment form is needed every term before the student can register for classes.  Print and complete this form.  Concurrently enrolled students are encouraged to apply for the Board of Governor's Fee Waiver which is attached.
  • Exchange Program Application (pdf) - College of the Redwoods has made agreements with two Oregon Colleges that allow eligible College of the Redwoods students to attend those Oregon colleges and allow Oregon residents to attend College of the Redwoods at reduced rates. More information regarding this program can be found at this link: Oregon Exchange Program
  • Paper Application Form (pdf) - The paper version of the application to College of the Redwoods must be printed, filled out and returned to the nearest campus.  Paper forms are processed once a week.

Residency Forms:

  • Residency Questionnaire Residency Questionnaires MUST be submitted by the Wednesday prior to the start of the term to be considered for residency reclassification. Changes are not possible after the term has started; students are encouraged to submit the Residency Questionnaire immediately after applying to the college.
  • AB540/AB2000 (pdf) California High School Graduates

Audit Form:

Pass/No Pass Form:

Student Petition Forms:

  • Course Conflict Petition (pdf) - Use this form if you need to take a class that has a time conflict with another class. 
  • Course Substitution Form (pdf)
  • Prerequisite/Corequisite Challenge Form (pdf)
  • Petition for Withdrawal After Deadline (pdf) - Use this form if you need to petition for withdrawal from a class after the deadline. The only reason acceptable by Title 5 is "documented, extenuating circumstances beyond the control of the student."  Be sure to fully explain the extenuating circumstances and attach documentation. Petitions must be turned in within one year of the term in question.
  • Graduation Petition (pdf) - Use this form to petition for graduation. Fully complete the form and then meet with an advisor to review your petition before submittal to the Admissions and Records Office.
  • Application for Certificate - Use this form to apply for a certificate of achievement or certificate of recognition.  It is suggested that you meet with an advisor prior to submitting the completed application to the Admissions and Records Office. 
  • Academic renewal (pdf) - Use this form to petition for Academic Renewal. Click here for Academic Renewal Guidelines.
  • Appeal For Reinstatement to Probationary Status (pdf) - Use this form to appeal academic dismissal from the college - for students dismissed end of Spring 2015.
  • Acknowledgement of Final Attempt to Pass a Class (pdf) - Use this form to petition for a third (and in almost EVERY case the final) attempt to successfully complete a class. This form must be signed and returned to Admissions and Records (or to Klamath-Trinity, Del Norte or Mendocino sites) Registration for a third attempt must be in person.
  • Petition to Appeal for Fourth Attempt to Pass a Class: Summer 2015(pdf)- Use this form to appeal to attempt to successfully complete a class in Summer 2015 for the fourth time. Fall 2015(pdf)- Use this form to appeal to successfully complete a class in Fall 2015 for the fourth time. There will be very few cases in which this attempt will be approved.
  • Appeal for Enrollment Priority (pdf)

Other Student Forms: