- If you have never taken classes at CR OR
- If you are a returning student who has not been enrolled at CR during the past 12 months:
- After applying for admission to the College, you will receive an email with your CR Identification Number and password, which will serve as your initial login information.
Apply for Financial Aid
All notifications from CR will be sent to your CR student email address.
To access your student email address click on this link: My Redwoods email address.
A) For new students:
- The placement process is a required part of having you enroll in the correct classes
- Practice tests are available at the ASC.
B) For Students with Previous College Units:
- Order official transcripts ASAP. Contact the location you plan to attend to meet with an advisor or counselor who can evaluate your courses and develop a Student Education Plan.
For more information about academic advising and orientation options, please contact the location you plan to attend:
Priority registration will be given to students who complete the placement process, orientation, and work with an advisor or counselor to develop a Student Education Plan.
Use your WebAdvisor account to access your student information, register for classes, view your financial aid status, and pay your fees.
Advisors will help you register for classes as part of your orientation.
If you are new to WebAdvisor, you can view some tutorials here.
Fees are due at the time of registration. You can pay them by logging into your WebAdvisor Account.
After you register for classes, you will receive a CR Access Card in the mail. DO NOT THROW THIS CARD AWAY; it is not a credit card. You must use this card to activate your choice of how you want to receive financial aid and other refunds that you may be eligible to receive from CR.
We encourage all students to apply for financial aid and utilize student support services. Visit the website for more information: Student Services