College of the
Admissions and Records

How To Register For Classes

1. Submit New Student Application Form

A completed application is required of all new students. Returning students who have missed two or more semesters must also reapply. Application is available by clicking here Apply to CR If you wish to apply in person and on paper, the forms are available at each site and campus.

In addition to the form itself, the following documents may also be required:

  • Transcripts of Previous College Work: While the enrollment application will be accepted without transcripts attached, official transcripts MUST be submitted if a student wishes to have other college course work evaluated to meet prerequisites for classes at CR. You must call to request that your transcripts be evaluated (707.476.4106). As well, official transcripts from other colleges must be on file at the time of graduation should you wish for that credit to apply for a CR degree or certificate.
  • G.E.D. or High School Proficiency Certificate: Students under 18 years of age who have not obtained a high school diploma must provide a copy of one of these certificates prior to initial enrollment. Students who do not possess either of these certificates should inquire about taking the G.E.D. or the Ability to Benefit exam; for more information, contact the Academic Support Center at 707.476.4106.

Next Step

Registration Guide Home

International Students
Financial Aid

You will need the free Acrobat Reader to view certain materials.
Get Adobe Reader