Register for Classes
1. By Phone
- Call (707) 476-4500 to register over the phone.
- Please have your credit or debit card ready along with titles and section numbers of the classes you wish to enroll in so that we can provide you with faster service.
2. By Mail
- Print out the enrollment and registration form and send to:
College of the Redwoods, Community & Economic Development
525 D Street
Eureka, CA 95501
- If paying by credit card, be sure to include the credit card number, card expiration date, and full name as it appears on the card. You can make checks or money orders out to College of the Redwoods. Please do not send cash through the mail.
3. By Fax
- Print out the registration form and fax it to (707) 443-3417
- Credit card payments are accepted by fax. Make sure to include the credit card number, card expiration date, and your full name as it appears on the card.
- Call our office to make sure we received your fax.
4. In Person
- Register at the Community & Economic Development Office during regular business hours at 525 D Street, Eureka, CA 95501.
- Make sure to provide your mailing address on the registration form. We will mail a receipt and registration policies to your mailing address.
Please note: If you are a sponsoring agency registering a student they will be required to sign a Release of Information.
If you are under 18 a parent or guardian will be required to sign the Minor Waiver Form.
Registration Policies: Please Read Carefully
Class Cancellation Policy
We do not like to cancel classes; however, at times it is necessary to cancel classes before the first meeting when enrollments are low. If the class has to be cancelled due to low enrollment, we will make every effort to notify registered students by phone 3 or more days prior to the start of the class. For this reason, we must have a daytime phone number. Remember, early registration helps to ensure the viability of our scheduled classes.
Full refunds are allowed up to three business days prior to the start of class.If you request a refund within three business days prior to the beginning of class there will be a $20.00 return handling fee.There are no refunds allowed once the class has started.Some individual classes have specific refund policies that supersede this policy.In these cases, the policy will be discussed at time of registration or in class, or listed on the course outline you will be provided. Any books or materials provided must be returned in the condition it was received. Please note that refunds may take 1-2 weeks to process.
Certificate Copies or Original Re-print Requests
Copies of certificates issued for Community Education classes can be requested. There is a $5.00 processing fee per certificate copy requested. Re-prints of original certificates issued for Community
Education classes can be requested as well.There is a $25.00 processing
fee per original certificate requested.For certificates issued by other
organizations, the processing fee for an original certificate may be more.
Please do not bring children to your class.