Housing at CR



  1. Graduated high school or have a GED
  2. Enrolled as a full-time student at College of the Redwoods (12 units minimum)
  3. Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.0 or higher.
  4. Willing to live in a drug and alcohol free environment
  5. Student Code of Conduct

You can obtain the license agreement and application packet by:

  1. Application material can be downloaded by clicking on the appropriate icons to the left (in light blue)
  2. Email us at: housing@redwoods.edu
  3. Mail us at:
    College of the Redwoods
    The Housing Office
    7351 Tompkins Hill Road
    Eureka, California 95501
  4. Faxing us at: (707) 476-4420
  5. Calling us at: (707) 476-4294