Student Printing Instructions
- Create a Pcounter account online at redwoods.pcounterwebpay.com (this step is free, a credit card is not required to make your account).
- Add value to your Pcounter online using your CR AccessCard, credit card, debit card, or PayPal account.
- If you do not have a credit card or PayPal account, you can add value using the Cash Payment Station located in the Library.
- When you are ready to print your document (from a computer where Pcounter is available), select the appropriate printer from the Print Dialog and click Print.
- Wait 5 seconds for the Pcounter pop-up window to appear.
- Enter your Pcounter account username and password. (You'll need to set this up ahead of time).
- Review the cost of your print job and your current balance, and then click Print.
- Go to the nearby Pcounter Release Station. If you don't know where this is, ask your instructor, lab assistant, or library staff member.
- Enter your Pcounter username and password in the Release Station login screen.
- Click on the document you'd like to print, and then click Print. You can also delete print jobs from this screen.
- Once you have printed all your documents, Pcounter will log you out of the Release Station automatically.
Pcounter Student Printing Instructions (pdf)
Pcounter Cash Station Instructions (pdf)
Pcounter Information (pdf)