Good news! The Associated Students of College of the Redwoods (ASCR) would like to inform you that you are eligible to receive a discount at participating businesses for showing your CR ID card. Your eligibility is based on you paying the student activity fee for this Spring 2012 semester.
If you currently do not have a CR ID card, please see Michelle Goldsmith in the library to get one at no cost. Once you have your ID card and have paid your student activity fee, please see Lia Grijalva-Davis at the registration window so that she can place a sticker on your ID card.
As of today, the participating businesses include:
- Campos Casuals: 10% discount
- Cheshire Bookshop: 10% discount
- Cowlick?s Ice Cream: 10% discount on ice cream purchases; excludes bottled drinks and general merchandise
- Fort Bragg Feed and Pet Inc.: 5%; excludes straw and hay purchases
- Home Style Caf?: 10% discount
- Laurel Deli: 10% discount
- Maria?s Kitchen: 10% discount
- New Best Buffet: 10% discount
- Perko?s Caf?: 10% discount on regular menu items; excludes desserts, alcohol, and specials
- Pizza Factory: 10% discount
- Racine?s: 10% discount on art supplies for art classes only
- Silver?s at the Wharf: 10% discount on food only
If you have any questions, please contact Kyle Ragsdale at email@example.com, visit room 101A during the office hours, or call 962-2667.