Published on 9/27/2021.
Register earlier, get the classes you need!
What is PRIORITY REGISTRATION?
Each student at CR is assigned a registration date. Your registration date is based on whether you have Priority Registration.
If you have Priority Registration – you register earlier than the rest of the CR student body. This is the best way to get the classes you need and not end up on wait lists!
How do you receive PRIORITY REGISTRATION?
To receive Priority Registration you must complete the following:
- New student orientation (online)
- Math and English placement process
- Develop a Student Education Plan (SEP)
In addition to completing the services above, to qualify for Priority Registration, you must also:
- Have an eligible educational goal
- Be in good academic and/or progress standing
- Have not earned more than 100 degree-applicable units
- Have not earned an Associate’s Degree or higher
You must complete services by October 22, 2021 to qualify for Priority Registration for Spring 2022.