Information to be disclosed under the Higher Education Act of 1965, amended 2008
Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information
General Institutional Information
Student Financial Assistance
Health and Safety
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
- Vaccination Policies
- Campus Security Policies, Crime Statistics, and Crime Log
- Fire Safety Policies, Fire Statistics, and Fire Log (On-Campus Housing Facilities)
- See Student Performance at Institutional Research
- Retention Rate
- Graduation Rates (Student Right-to-Know Act)
- Transfer-out Rates (Student Right-to-Know Act)
- Graduation Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid (Student Right-to-Know Act) - Not applicable; athletic aid not provided
- Transfer-out Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid (Student Right-to-Know Act) - Not applicable; athletic aid not provided
- Job Placement for Graduates – Not applicable; job placement rates not used as a means of recruiting.
- Graduate and Professional Education Placement for Graduates - Not applicable; only required of four-year institutions
- Gainful Employment
Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data (Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act)
Voter Registration Student Services
School and Program Accreditation, Approval, or Licensure
A paper copy of the above information may be provided by request.
You will need the free Acrobat Reader to view some documents.