Admissions and Records Forms
Concurrently Enrolled High School Students (AKA Special Admissions)
Oregon Exchange Program
- Oregon Exchange Program Form - Submit this form if you are a California resident interested in transferring to Southern Oregon University or Oregon Institute of Technology.
- If you are an Oregon resident interested in attending College of the Redwoods, please contact SOU or OIT for information on Oregon Exchange.
Common Registration Forms
- Add/Drop Card or Print Multiple Add/Drop Cards
- 3rd & Final Attempt - This form is required for students who have taken a course twice previously and received a 'W' and/or nonpassing grades.
- Pass/No Pass Request - A Pass/No Pass grade will be issued instead of a letter grade. Please check the catalog to see if your class allows this.
- Audit Request - Auditing a course will be taken as noncredit and no grade is issued. Once you register for a class, you cannot change to Audit or vice versa.
- Request to Clear Prerequisite - Attach this form to official or unofficial transcripts showing you have met the required prerequisite(s). If approved, this will allow you to register for any course requiring those prerequisite(s). Send to email@example.com
- Pre/Corequisite Challenge - Attach this form to documentation to challenge required pre/corequisite(s). If approved, this acts as an 'add' form and registers you for that section only. It does not allow you to register for future courses requiring that prerequisite. Email to your instructor directly.
- Course Conflict Petition - This form is required for students requesting to enroll in two courses that overlap or have conflicting day(s) and/or time(s).
California Residency Reclassification
Non-Resident Tuition Waivers
- AB540/AB2000 - Use this form if you graduated from a California High School, Community College, or attended at least 3 years of K-12, adult school, and/or community school in the State of California (see form for details on qualifications).
- AB343 - Special Immigrant Visa/Refugee
Evaluation and Graduation Forms: