Official Transcript Requests
College of the Redwoods is pleased to partner with Credentials Solutions in order to provide students with a simple and straightforward official transcript ordering process. All official transcript requests are processed electronically through Credentials Solutions secure Transcript Order Processing Services.
College of the Redwoods does not accept mailed, faxed or phone requests.
Official Transcript Request Ordering Service
Check Status of Official Transcript Request
Students receive their first two official transcripts free of charge when placing a Standard Request. If the order includes a Rush Request or expedited Federal Express, the student will be charged the difference. After students receive their first two Standard Requests free of charge, a fee for official transcript requests is applied.
- $8.00 - Standard Request
- $15.00 - Rush Request
- $23.00 - Domestic Federal Express to main 48 states
- $30.00 - Domestic Federal Express to Alaska or Hawaii
- $53.00 - International Federal Express
Do you need your official transcripts to include your current semester's grades or Degree/Certificate?
It is recommended that you request your official transcripts after grades and Degrees/Certificates have been posted. However, when placing your official transcript request, you may select to have your transcripts sent after the current semester's grades have been posted.
- Grades are typically posted about 2-4 weeks after the semester ends.
- Degrees/Certificates are typically posted about 8 weeks after the semester ends.*
*Students who will be sitting for California State Board Exams will have their Degree/Certificate posted to their transcripts about 3 weeks after the semester ends.
Did you attend College of the Redwoods prior to the Fall of 1986?
- Transcript requests for coursework may take at least 30 days to process as these records are archived and not available in electronic format.
Do you need a copy of your unofficial transcripts?
- Students can receive their unofficial transcripts free of charge through their WebAdvisor account.
- If you do not remember your WebAdvisor User ID or password, please utilize the 'What's my User ID?' and 'What's my Password?' options.
- If you need to update your Email address, please call the Admissions and Records Office at (707) 476-4200.
Do you need to order a new or additional copy of your Degree/Certificate?