Related Links


  • Eureka
    Student Services Building
    9:00am - 4:00pm
    (707) 476-4200 Voice
    (707) 476-4406 FAX
    Email Us
  • Del Norte
    9:00am - 4:00pm

    (707) 465-2300
  • Klamath-Trinity
    9:00am - 4:00pm

    (530) 625-4821


Requesting Official Transcripts

College of the Redwoods is pleased to partner with Credentials Solutions in order to provide students with a simple and straightforward official transcript ordering process. All official transcript requests are processed electronically through Credentials Solutions secure Transcript Order Processing Services.

Official Transcript Request Ordering Service

Check Status of Official Transcript Request

College of the Redwoods does not accept mailed, faxed or telephoned requests.

Transcript Fees

Students receive their first two official transcripts free of charge when placing a Standard Request. If the order includes a Rush Request or expedited Federal Express, the student will be charged the difference. After students receive their first two Standard Requests free of charge, a fee for official transcript requests is applied.

  • $8.00 - Standard Request
  • $15.00 - Rush Request
  • $23.00 - Domestic Federal Express to main 48 states
  • $30.00 - Domestic Federal Express to Alaska or Hawaii
  • $53.00 - International Federal Express


Helpful Hints

Do you need your official transcripts to include your current semester's grades or Degree/Certificate?
It is recommended that you request your official transcripts after grades and Degrees/Certificates have been posted. However, when placing your official transcript request, you may select to have your transcripts sent after the current semester's grades have been posted.
  • Grades are typically posted about 2-4 weeks after the semester ends.
  • Degrees/Certificates are typically posted about 8 weeks after the semester ends.*

*Students who will be sitting for California State Board Exams will have their Degree/Certificate posted to their transcripts about 3 weeks after the semester ends.

Did you attend College of the Redwoods prior to the Fall of 1986?
  • Transcript requests for coursework may take at least 30 days to process as these records are archived and not available in electronic format.
Do you need a copy of your unofficial transcripts?
  • Students can receive their unofficial transcripts free of charge through their WebAdvisor account.
  • If you do not remember your WebAdvisor User ID or password, please utilize the 'What's my User ID?' and 'What's my Password?' options.
  • If you need to update your Email address, please call the Admissions and Records Office at (707) 476-4200.
Do you need to order a new or additional copy of your Degree/Certificate?

Submitting Official Transcripts

If you are seeking a Degree or Certificate from CR or plan on attending for multiple semesters, it is recommended that you submit your official transcripts. Your official transcripts will be reviewed for English, math and science prerequisites and equivalent coursework will be applied to your academic record. You can verify which courses have been applied by logging into your WebAdvisor account and selecting "Program Evaluation."

Foreign Transcripts must be evaluated by an independent transcript evaluation service that is approved by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing.

For more detailed information, please review our International Students page.

    For delivery by mail, send official transcripts to:         For electronic delivery, send official transcripts to:
    College of the Redwoods                                        
    Admissions & Records Office
    7351 Tompkins Hill Rd.

    Eureka, CA 95501





  2019 College of the Redwoods