Step 6 : Final Details
Get Ready for the Semester!
Get your student ID card
To obtain a CR student ID please send an email to Counseling at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line CR Student ID. The email should have the following items:
- Photo - Photos will only be accepted from your CR email address.
- student ID #
- mailing address
- copy of official government issued ID
Note: You must be enrolled in classes to receive a Student ID
Once we receive a picture and have verified your identity we will print and mail your CR student ID.
The photo will need to meet the following requirements:
- Must have a white background
- Must be in color (black and white photos will not be accepted)
- Must be a full front view of your head and shoulders only
- Must be cropped from just above the top of head to collarbone
- Do not retouch or otherwise enhance or soften photo
- The file must be in jpg or jpeg format
- File size cannot exceed 5MB
- No inappropriate or offensive photographs
- No hats or sunglasses
Is your financial aid account complete?
Ensure you have completed the Next Steps toward completion of your financial aid account and that you have set up your Refund Selection Preference through Bank Mobile.
If you still have questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office at (707) 476-4182 & FinAid@redwoods.edu.
Purchase required textbooks
Students can search for and purchase or rent their required textbooks through CR's Online Bookstore.
Do you need a parking permit?
If you are driving to the Eureka Campus, purchase your parking permit online. All other sites currently offer free parking. Parking enforcement is handled through the Public Safety Department.
Do you need a bus pass?
If you are using public transportation to get to the Eureka Campus, you can purchase a discounted bus pass through the Cashier's Office after you have registered for coursework.
If you are attending the Del Norte Campus, Redwood Coast Transit (RCTA) allows students to ride any RCTA Fixed Route bus for free by providing your student ID card and showing your current semester's enrollment.
Explore all that CR has to offer!
For a listing of campus services, specialized programs, and departments, check out CR's Student Services webpage.