The Academic Support Center helps students reach their educational goals by developing their academic skills and encouraging them to become independent learners. Because academic ethics and honesty are crucial to the exploration of ideas both in the academy and in the broader world, we expect CR students to maintain the highest academic integrity.
A photo ID is required for all testing; please have your student ID number ready.
- We offer placement workshops for new students or returning students who have not yet completed their math and/or English requirements.
For more information about placement, please call 707-476-4154.
- DSPS Students will find the accommodative technologies and services they need to succeed at our testing center.
- Need to make up an exam? The ASC works with College of the Redwoods instructors to assist students who are unable to take an exam at the scheduled time.
- Our EPIC program (Embedded Peer Instructional Cohort) offers supplemental instruction to students in some courses. A trained Peer Leader works with students in class and facilitates free study sessions twice a week for classmates who wish to attend.
- Proctoring services are also available for students taking online classes at other colleges, or for those who need certification testing as well.
- Click on the links above for more detailed information on any and all of these services!