Testing Policies & Procedures
All students are expected to conduct themselves with integrity, honesty,
civility, honor, and respect.
Photo ID Policy
A photo ID must be presented any time you take any college test at the ASC or other sites (i.e. high school or education center). This policy ensures that the test is administered to the right person.
These are examples of ACCEPTABLE forms of photo identification:
- CR Student ID
- Current California driver’s license or ID card
- Current Passport/US government immigration ID documents
- Current other state issued drivers license or ID cards
- Current High School ID card
- High School yearbook with your picture and printed name
- Original notarized letter of identity with photo (no copies)
These are examples of UNACCEPTABLE forms of identification:
- Birth certificate, diploma or report card
- Credit or charge card (with or without picture)
- Organization club membership card
- Temporary drivers/learners permits with no picture
- Police reports of stolen wallet
- Fishing or hunting license
- Social security card
Remember to have your photo ID with you at any time you plan to take a test. If you don’t have it with you, testing staff will deny you admission to the test room.
At College of the Redwoods, students who have professionally verified disabilities are eligible to receive educational support services such as testing accommodations. Accommodations provided to students with disabilities vary, depending on the student's particular educational limitations, as well as by what is available at each individual campus. Students desiring accommodations and/or services should contact Disability Services & Programs for Students (DSPS) for support.