Placement Test results are only one factor that could determine your math and/or English and/or ESL placement level at College of the Redwoods.
Other indicators, or “multiple measures” are considered together with the test results to determine your placement such as:
- High School Transcripts
- Previous success and/or completion of college level coursework
- Highest level of English and/or math completed
- Past study habits and academic strengths
- Obligations that can impact course work
- Motivation to achieve your educational goal(s)
Placement Score Interpretation
Please schedule an appointment with Counseling & Advising to interpret your Placement Test results and discuss the best level of English and/or Math for you.
College of the Redwoods has provided pathways to different levels of English and math courses:
View English Pathways
View Math Pathways
View Accuplacer Scoring Scale