Eureka Broadcasting Account Manager
Eureka Broadcasting Account Manager Job Profile
A long, established and respected radio group has a unique opportunity for a strong seller who desires growth opportunity. You do not need media experience! This is a rare opportunity as there is a billing list available.
Family owned and operated for three generations, Eureka Broadcasting owns KINS 106.3/News/Talk, Thunder Classic Country KEKA 101.5, EZ Radio KWSW 980 AM and the popular Shopping Show. Employees are treated like family, enjoy benefits, and feel like they have found a career they love with people they enjoy working with each day.
Employees enjoy benefits, required travel expenses, training, support, and the tools they need to learn and succeed in the job with the ability to earn an above average income. There is a monthly base with opportunity to earn commissions from day one.
This position is to get to know local and regional businesses, to learn their challenges and to create marketing solutions to help them grow. No two days are alike. You are in charge of your own business! Training and support are included (RAB, Chris Lytle, weekly sales meetings, marketing books and in-house tapes)
Overview of the duties:
- Build relationships and service past, current, and potential clients
- Create proposals to help market businesses
- Maintain a level of sales activity to cover and overachieve monthly goals
- Oversee collections for your clients in a timely manner
- Continually research and monitor competitors for leads
- Input all notes, updates and orders in a timely manner into CRM system
- Work with clients to create ad campaigns in conjunction with production department
- Stay on top of industry trends
- Attend various networking events such as Chamber meetings, etc.
- Continually look for new revenue ideas
Requirements of experience for this position:
- Prior sales experience
- Experience with working on a CRM (customer relationship management system) preferred
- Proven success at working and achieving budgets and goals
- Ability to meet with local and regional accounts as determined by established goals
- Creative thinker who is a strong listener with excellent follow-through activity
- Strong math skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations both one on one and to groups
- Ability to meet with clients and attend events in person, once pandemic restrictions are lifted
Eureka Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer. Interested in learning more? Contact Cori Hirsh for more details. Cori@mediastaffingnetwork.com All inquiries are confidential.