Coffee Shop Manager - Shotz Coffee - Fortuna
Position Name : Coffee Shop Manager
Business Name: Shotz Coffee
Business Address: 1665 Main St
City, State, Zip: Fortuna, CA, 95540
Contact: Alek Fitze
# of openings: 2
How to apply: Go to our website, shotzcoffee.com then download our Application. Fill it out, then drop it off with your resume to either of our locations, Fortuna or Rio Dell!
Job Description: • Develops and executes sales and profit plans that are in-line with budgetary goals.
• Ensures and is accountable for profitability of the store by growing sales and controlling costs of goods, inventory levels, labor, supplies and expenses.
• Maintains and utilizes daily, weekly, quarterly and annual financial reporting tools.
• Ensures proper team member coverage, scheduling according to the needs of business while maintaining target labor costs.
• Oversees all cash and media management functions. Able to perform all POS duties, front and back of house functions including opening and closing procedures, coordinating with the Corporate Office as necessary.
• Maintains proper loss prevention standards, reviewing cash handling procedures, deposits and safe procedures.
• Maintains a clean well-merchandised store, following visual presentation plans and standards.
• Plans, executes and communicates all sales promotions and new product information effectively and efficiently.
• Identifies staffing, recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training needs of qualified candidates. Facilitates on-going training and development of current staff.
• Promotes and practices safe work habits, identifying and resolving potential safety hazards, operational inconsistencies and any team member or customer incidents. Documents accidents, conducts initial investigation and determination of root cause in the interest of maintaining a safe work environment. Conducts monthly safety meetings ensuring team member compliance in all safety initiatives.
Hours per week: 30
Qualifications: - Must be able to work overtime, including weekends, evenings and special events as needed.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and able to multitask.
- Must have effective problem solving/decision making abilities.
- This position will require frequent standing and use of hands and arms.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds and frequently bend and twist from the waist.
- Frequently required to use hand and finger motions, handle or feel objects, reach with hands and arms.
- Must be able to adjust vision to both day and night lighting, and be able to focus on distant and close-range projects.
- Regularly required to handle food, hot beverages, and work with sharp objects.
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.