Date: June 23, 2021
Time: 8:00am - 11:00am - (052341) - Full
Time: 1:00PM - 4:00Pm - (052431) - Test, Instructor Questions and State Paperwork
Location: Instruction - Online - Students will be sent a link to the class that they can login into at a time that best meets their schedule and can review as much as they would like before the test.
Test - 333 - 6th Street, Suite B, Eureka - This is a location change
Fee: $150 (Plus a $40 check made payable to the Secretary of State)
Student Capacity: 20
Instructor: Masters Notary Academy
Masters Notary Academy shall present the approved Notary Public course for the State of California. We shall provide the necessary materials required for the class including: an extensive workbook, State paperwork, code book and handouts necessary for the course. All materials will be distributed in class. Our course is structured to accommodate the newly commissioned or re-commissioning notary requiring the mandatory 6 hours of instruction required by the state exam. Please call us regarding re-test (only for students who have taken this course with us and not passed).
The following items will be used to create a packet to be sent to the State of California:
- Please bring a $40 check payable to the Secretary of State.
- Passport Photos: Please bring one, or be prepared to take one during the class (fee applies).
- LiveScan: Instructor will address in class.
Students will be required to adhere to the following Health and Safety Protocols while participating in this class:
- Health screening:
- Student should not attend class if they are sick.
- Further screening may include temperature checks and symptom questionnaires.
- Classroom hygiene
- Students will practice appropriate hand washing and/or hand sanitizing.
- Students will be reminded to avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Surfaces and equipment will be sanitized after use.
- When feasible, physical distancing of 6 feet will be practiced.
- Personal protective equipment
- Students will wear personal protective equipment – masks – throughout the entire class.
- Compliance /culture
- The instructor and students will be expected to model their commitment to quality medical care by supporting these strategies