Articulation is the process that links the curriculum between community colleges and universities so that students can transfer from a community college to a university without experiencing a delay or duplication of coursework.
Articulated courses at College of the Redwoods (CR) are courses that:
- are accepted for University Credit toward a baccalaureate degree
- will fulfill General Education requirements at the university
- will fulfill Major Preparation requirements at the university
Updated general education between CR, the University of California (UC), the California State University (CSU) and many private universities can be found at www.assist.org.
ANNOUNCEMENTS AND DEADLINES:
California State University:
|June 1, 2021 - June 30, 2021
|August 1, 2021 - August 31, 2021
|September 1, 2021 - September 30, 2021
|October 1, 2021 - November 30, 2021
Apply to the California State University here.
University of California:
Apply to the UC here before November 30th.
- September 30th is the deadline to apply for a UC TAG application. Begin your UC Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) application here.
DON'T FORGET TO PETITION TO GRADUATE!
- FALL SEMESTER – Last Thursday in October
- SPRING SEMESTER – First Thursday in March
- SUMMER SESSION – Last Thursday in June
- Petitions can be found here under Graduation Forms.
GENERAL EDUCATION PATTERNS:
- To find up-to-date articulation agreements go to ASSIST.
- C-ID website: The California Community College (CCC) courses via this link have been approved by the C-ID program and given a C-ID designation. The courses with this C-ID designation will articulate with any other CCC course with the same designation for course content credit. Here is the C-ID link.
- CCC Transfer Counselor Website is accessible here.
Articulation Officer: Jennifer Bailey
Phone number: 707.476.4267 (email is best)
Location: Student Servicing Building, Admissions Office