Fall 2020 Transfer Related Dates, Deadlines, and Events
- October 1-December: CSU Fall admissions applications due.
Click here to apply for this year's admission.
- October 1st: FAFSA priority filing period opens.
Some awards are first come, first serve! Click here to find the application and more ways to get some money school next year.
- Last Thursday in October: Deadline to petition for CR degree or certificate.
Petitions can be found by clicking here, and then looking under Graduation Forms.
- November 1-30th: UC fall admissions applications due.
Click here to apply for admission.
- EVERYDAY until January: CR has year-long registration. Sign up for all of your spring courses through WebAdvisor today!
TRANSFER RELATED SITES TO CHECK OUT:
- Interested in transferring to a California State University? For more information about all of the California State University campuses, log on to www.csumentor.edu. You may take a virtual tour of any CSU campus by clicking on 'Explore Campuses'. You may also apply online for admission to the CSU campuses using www.csumentor.edu.
- If you are interested in finding out about California's independent colleges and universities, log on to www.aiccu.eduThis website provides information about California's independent colleges and universities with links to member campuses.
- If you are planning to transfer from a community college to a University of California or California State University campus, you might want to checkout ASSIST at www.assist.org. ASSIST is the statewide articulation system. ASSIST can help you determine if the community college courses you have taken will be accepted at the university for credit.
- If you are planning to transfer to one of the University of California campuses, check out the www.universityofcalifornia.edu website. This website offers information about transfer eligibility, IGETC, general education and university requirements, and is arranged to guide transfer students from choosing a major to applying to the university.
ADVANCED PLACEMENT RESOURCES: