Contact Information: Pru Ratliff (707) 476-4503
Location:College of the Redwoods-Eureka Downtown
Department: Workforce & Community Education-Eureka Downtown
Duties and Responsibilities -
- Remove old flyers from the lobby, keep the flyer rack organized
- Put up flyers in the community and on the Main Eureka Campus
- Check, clean bathrooms and empty garbage when needed
- Rearrange tables and chairs in classrooms as needed
- Maintain spreadsheets of instructor's contact information, class interests, etc.
- Put together packets for informational meetings and binders for class start up
- Break down boxes and put in recycling
- Special projects as needed
- Filing and creation of file folders and labels
- Tabulate class evaluation results
Must be eligible for Federal Work Study and/or CalWorks funding.