Contact Information: Tina Vaughan, 476-4168
Location: CR, Academic Support Center
Department: Academic Support Center
Duties and Responsibilities -
- Help students at the front counter/desk, answer phones
- Log students in to Trak-Enter, SARS Grid for assessments, tutoring, Testing Center Book Modules for DSPS accommodations in SARS
- Book Modules when open for study groups, individuals, etc.
- Assist students in the ASC Lab area with online tools, WebAdvisor, Canvas, etc. Print indiviidual placement results from Accuplacer website.
- Assist students with printing, formatting papers, etc. Assist faculty to test drop offs and pick ups...
- Varied tasks and projects as needed.
- Other duties to support the daily operations of the ASC
- Tutor peers in discipline/s as recommeneded by faculty and meeting all tutor requirements. Participate and complete tutor training program.
- Keep files/records of tutoring appointments.