College of the Redwoods - Student Worker 2 - Chemistry
Contact Information: Allison Formica, 707-476-4230
Location: CR, Physical Science, Chemistry, MSBSS
Job Type: part-time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To help maintain chemistry stockroom, laboratories, preparation areas and other assigned areas in a safe, clean, and orderly condition. To help prepare materials for student use in laboratories.
- To wash scientific glassware and equipment as directed.
- To have an awareness of the proper use of the facilities and safe practices.
- To keep laboratories clean and safe as directed.
- To prepare, repair, and issue materials and equipment for student use as directed.
- Interacts as needed with students and faculty to replenish and replace materials for lab sessions in progress.
- To perform related duties as assigned.
Applicant must be reliable and have the ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and complete assignments.
Must qualify for Federal Work Study Funding