Counseling and Advising

The Placement Process

The placement process is required to enroll in the correct Math & English classes. Practice tests are available.

Contact your site for more information.

Placements are offered at:

Have you taken Math or English at another college? Request official transcripts be sent to CR. Transcripts can be addressed to the CR Registrar or emailed to Then, email to review your transcript evaluation and develop a Student Education Plan.