Articulation is the process that links the curriculum between community colleges and universities so that students can transfer from a community college to a university without experiencing a delay or duplication of coursework.
Articulated courses at College of the Redwoods (CR) are courses that:
- are accepted for University Credit toward a baccalaureate degree
- will fulfill General Education requirements at the university
- will fulfill Major Preparation requirements at the university
Updated general education between CR, the University of California (UC), the California State University (CSU) and many private universities can be found at www.assist.org.
ANNOUNCEMENTS AND DEADLINES:
DON'T FORGET TO PETITION TO GRADUATE. The deadlines are below:
- FALL SEMESTER – Last Thursday in October
- SPRING SEMESTER – First Thursday in March
- SUMMER SESSION – Last Thursday in June
GENERAL EDUCATION PATTERNS:
- To find up-to-date articulation agreements go to ASSIST.
- C-ID website: The California Community College (CCC) courses via this link have been approved by the C-ID program and given a C-ID designation. The courses with this C-ID designation will articulate with any other CCC course with the same designation for course content credit. Here is the C-ID link.
- Transfer Agreement between CA Community Colleges and participating Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU) is accessible here.
- Articulation information for California Independent Colleges and Universities
accept completed IGETC and/or CSU GE Breadth coursework for transfer admission and is accessible here.
- CCC Transfer Counselor Website is accessible here.
Articulation Officer: Jennifer Bailey
Phone number: 707.476.4267
Location: Student Servicing Building, Admissions Office
**I AM CURRENTLY TELECOMMUTING**