You will learn to:
- Develop a program tailored to the individual in support of a recovery process and relapse prevention that will effect an improved quality of living.
- Design a process for clients to self-explore the consequences of alcoholism and other drug dependence.
- Provide current and accurate information regarding the roles of family members and others in the alcoholism/drug dependency system.
- Assist clients to establish life management skills to support a recovery process.
- Maintain appropriate records in a confidential manner for the purpose of treatment planning and case management.
- Demonstrate an understanding of cultural, social, and psychological differences in populations and individuals.
- Prepare for both the CAADE and CCAPP
Become a facilitator of change... the mentor of growth
Employers of CR’s AS Graduates
- Westcare at Pelican Bay
- Open Door Community Health Centers