Dual Enrollment

How to Apply

Interested in dual enrollment? Students must receive application approval by their parents/guardians and their high school principal.

  1. Become a college student
  2. Once you have received your Student ID number, complete your Dual Enrollment admittance form.
  3. Enroll in your school’s dual enrollment classes. Please note: You will not be able to register for classes until your Dual Enrollment form is on file in the Admissions & Records office.

  2019 College of the Redwoods