Financial Literacy Workshops are available this Fall (2018) Semester!
All workshops will be located in LRC 105 on the Eureka Campus.
Live Streamed to room DM-28 on the Del Norte Campus.
Live Stream is available on the Klamath Trinity Campus, see campus staff for location details.
- Oct. 30 (Tues) - Financial Fraud Prevention
- What is identity theft? What is identity fraud? Is there a difference? Yes! We will be going over how students are an easy target for both of these things and what students can do to prevent it.
- Nov. 13 (Tues) - What is Credit?
- We will be going over what credit is, how to build it and how to use it responsibly.
- Dec. 4 (Tues) - Holiday Budgeting
- Let talk budgeting, but with a holiday twist! The holidays is that time of the year where we find ourselves over spending and exhausting our finances, lets learn how to avoid that with some handy budgeting techniques.
Contact our Financial Literacy Advisor with any questions:
Financial Literacy Advising Specialist