Prior to completing the Application Packet, please review the 2019-20 Community Guidelines and the Student Code of Conduct to make sure living on campus is right for you! If you are enrolled in the Police Academy, please be sure to complete the correct forms by scrolling down to the "Police Academy Residence Life Application Packet" You must complete all of the forms below, in addition to paying a $500 Application Fee to secure your spot. Please navigate to How to Apply for more submission guidelines.
Returning the Forms
You can send completed forms back to the Housing Office the following ways:
- Via Mail: College of the Redwoods Housing
7351 Tompkins Hill Rd
Eureka, CA 95501
- Via email: Housing@redwoods.edu
- Via fax: (707) 476-4420
- In the Housing Office. *Summer Hours- (June 3- August 9): M-Th, 8:30am- 5:30pm. We are open M-F, 9:00am-5:00pm during Fall and Spring semesters. If the office is closed when you arrive, you can drop off your completed forms in the mail drop box located on the lower west side of Mendocino Hall.
The 2019-2020 Residence Life Application Packet
Links 1-5 are informational only and do not need to be printed or returned with the application materials. Links 6-10 need to be completed and returned.
- Housing Application Check List
- 8 Helpful Steps to Living On Campus
- 2019-20 Important Cost & Payment Information
- Money for College
- Cost of Attendance Estimates
- Housing Interest Form, Emergency Illness Form, Academic Success Form, Zero Tolerance Form
- 2019-20 Licensing Agreement
- Payment Plan Worksheet
- Guarantor Agreement
- Construction Letter
- Minor Addendum(Residents younger than 18 years old)
- Direct Loan Application (Optional) Not available at this time
- Summer 2019 Payment Plan Worksheet (only complete if living in the Residence Halls during the Summer, May- August)
2019-2020 Police Academy Residence Life Application Packet
Note: These links are for students that will be attending the Police Academy at College of the Redwoods.
Links 1-5 (above) are informational only and do not need to be printed or returned with the application materials. Links 6, 9 and 10 (above) and Police Academy 1 and 2 need to be completed and returned.
Police Academy 1. 2019-2020 Police Academy Licensing Agreement
Police Academy 2. 2019-2020 Police Academy Payment Plan Worksheet
If you have any questions, please contact us by calling (707) 476-4294 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org