Employment Complaints

For immediate safety or crime-related concerns

Campus Police
707-476-4111 or 911

Filing a Complaint
To file a complaint regarding unlawful discrimination and/or sexual harassment, you may submit an Unlawful Discrimination Complaint Form to the CR Office of Human Resources or visit Chancellor's Office, California Community Colleges

Office of Human Resources Mailing Address:

College of the Redwoods, Human Resources
7351 Tompkins Hill Rd
Eureka, California 95501

Tel: 707-476-4140

Email: hr@redwoods.edu

Non-District Resources

In addition to District policies and regulations, federal and state laws require CR to comply with equal opportunity and to prevent and address unlawful discrimination and sexual harassment in the workplace. Please be advised that within the time frame allowed by law – whether before, during, or after CR’s investigatory process – you may file a complaint with the following agencies and/or offices, where the complaint is within the jurisdiction of the agencies and/or offices:

It is the policy of College of the Redwoods not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, or sexual orientation in its educational programs and its employment practices. Read Full Policy Here

Translate this page

  2021 College of the Redwoods