August 24 - 26, 2016
Professional Development activities prior to Thursday are optional. Sign-in is required at all activities. All sessions count toward flex requirements. Please complete activity evaluation forms and turn them into your workshop facilitator(s).
NEW to Schedule! Jonathan Lightman, Executive Director of the Faculty Association of California Community Colleges (FACCC), will join us on Friday. Jonathan is FACCC’s senior lobbyist and advocate for the State Budget, federal legislation, and regulatory matters. He will present over ice cream, so don’t forget to RSVP.
Who: Jonathan Lightman, CAE
What: Will 2016 be a breakthrough year for part time faculty?
When: Friday, August 26th from 1 – 2 pm (during ice cream sundae building)
On Friday, August 26 there are two events that require an RSVP via Eventbrite (link in document). Please follow the link to the Eventbrite site.
Below are instructions to register for these events:
1. Choose either date and time from the menu.
2. Choose the green Register button. A menu will pop-up allowing you to obtain one or more tickets for each of the two events, the Roundtable discussions and the Ice Cream Social.
3. Once you have done this, click on the checkout box.
4. Complete your name and email address on the next screen that pops up and complete the registration.
You will receive an email with the tickets, which you do not need to bring with you to the workshops. We will have an RSVP list.
Saturday, August 27th - SAVE THE DATE!
- 8:00 – 4:00 Associate Faculty Development Day Boardroom
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember that all activities on the convocation schedule count towards flex activities.