Printing and Copying
Printing is available at the Library. Black and white copies are ten cents per printed side; color copies are 25 cents per side. In order to pay for your prints, you must set up an account in PCOUNTER. The Pcounter system is also used in CR computer labs around campus.
How to create a Pcounter account
- Create a Pcounter account online at http://redwoods.pcounterwebpay.com.
- You do not need to use your CR email address; you can use any email address you will remember easily.
- Select "I do not have an account yet".
- Write down your user id and password - you will need them every time you print or copy!
- Add value to your Pcounter account in one of two ways:
- Use your CR AccessCard, credit card, debit card, or PayPal account ($5 minimum).
- Use the Cash Payment Station located in the Library (no minimum amount).
- When you are ready to print your document:
- select the appropriate printer from the Print Dialog and click Print.
- Wait 5 seconds for the Pcounter pop-up window to appear.
- Enter the Pcounter account username and password you set up in step 1.
- Review the cost of your print job and your current balance, and then click Print.
- Go to the nearby Pcounter Release Station. (If you don't know where this is, ask your instructor, lab assistant, or a library staff member.)
- Enter your Pcounter username and password in the Release Station login screen.
- Click on the document you'd like to print, and then click Print. (You can also delete print jobs from this screen.)
- Once you have printed all your documents, Pcounter will log you out of the Release Station automatically.