Faculty Canvas Resources
Canvas is the LMS (Learning Management System) used here at CR. If you are just starting out and want to see what all the fuss is about check out this Orientation to CR Canvas.
Don’t have a Canvas login at CR yet! You can start using canvas now for free and transfer your work to CR when you get a login. See Free Canvas Account.
Tips, Training and Guides
Tips, Tricks, Common issues and more What You Need To Know About Canvas
When is Canvas available to faculty and students and What Are The Canvas Term Dates?
Online conferencing tool ConferZoom - Account Setup Help for Zoom and Canvas College of the Canyons Zoom Canvas Help and Techconnect CCC Zoom Help
3C Media - The video storage services we use for hosting and captioning videos that works with Canvas.
Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs) and Canvas
- Proctorio – A tool to do online proctoring for your online Canvas exams
(Contact your Instructional Tech for access to Proctorio)
- Nettutor – Online tutoring service for online courses.
- Turnitin information – A plagiarism detection tool
- SmarterMeasures - An assessment of students online class skills
- SoftChalk – A tool to build Activities and navigation in Canvas
(Contact your Instructional Tech for access to SoftChalk)
- MyOpenMath – Integrated with Canvas