Published on 8/16/2017.
Training for current EEO's for interview panels and staff who wish to serve as EEO's. Training is being hosted by School & College Legal Services of California, attorney Mia Robertshaw, via WebEx in the Boardroom at 2:30 p.m.
This training will provide:
- Background into Equal Employment Opportunity
- The Role of the EEO monitor
- Title 5 obligations
- Preparing to serve as the EEO monitor
- Advising the Screening Committee Member of Their Responsibilities
- Recognizing Potentially Improper Considerations During the Process
- When in doubt - Ask!
- Practice in addressing issues