Discovering Wellness:An interactive and innovative approach to understanding and implementing self-care practices for caring professionals.
Published on 4/27/2016.
HCOE Annex • Thursday, May 12th
Presenter: Larissa Krause, MSW
Two sessions offered: 3:30-5 pm or 5:30-7 pm; Please register for only one session
This is an interactive and innovative approach to understanding and
implementing self-care practices for caring professionals.
• Identifying Occupational Stressors of caring professionals
• The physiological impacts of accumulated stress
• The psychology of approaching wellness in our culture (practices and perceptions)
• Professional and Personal Practices that buffer and mitigate the negative impacts of occupational stress.
• Conversation on ways in which to operationalize self-care practice
Course #: 5681 (3:30 pm)
5682 (5:30 pm)
Questions? Contact Meg Walkley