One of the focuses this year is healthy workplace.
The President’s office is conducting a 45 day challenge. We are challenging all CR faculty and staff to complete 6 of the 10 tasks below by December 11th.
1. Get to know a fellow co-worker
2. Take a break, get some fresh air and walk our beautiful campuses
3. When attending a meeting bring an agenda with your prepared notes
4. Thank someone for all their hard work
5. Attend an afterhours CR event….Veterans Appreciation, Sports Game
6. Say hello to students as you walk across campus
7. Attend a meeting that isn’t on our calendar
8. Go off line for one day. Don’t answer emails, cellphone and don’t Facebook
9. Offer to walk across campus with or for someone
10. Submit a picture for the President’s Instagram - @crpresidentsoffice for those that are not already followers
Post your comments on this article, we want to hear how it’s going and what you experienced.