There's a Path for You
CR Offers Low-Cost Education for All
Choose Your Path
Talk to Someone
- Come into the Welcome Center on our main campus, or walk into any of our campuses for in person help
- Email email@example.com or call 707-476-4200 to talk to someone virtually
- llámenos al 707-476-4500 o ACE@redwoods.edu
Explore Programs and Careers
Become A Student
Apply to CR
- First, complete CR's Online Application:
- Step One: click 'Create an Account' to use CCCApply (this is different than your CR account)
- Step Two: click 'Start a New Application'
- Make sure you go all the way through to the end and click 'Submit My Application'
- Applications are due the third week of August for Fall semester, the second week of January for Spring term, and the fourth week of May for Summer term
Receive Your Student ID Number
- Check your personal email 2-5 business days later for a welcome email with your 7-digit CR Student ID Number and student account logins. This will allow you to login to your student portal and sign up for classes. Tip: Check your spam/junk folder!
- If you can't find it, call 707-476-4200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your ID Number
Sign Up For Classes
Make A Plan
- Learn about General education requirements and what classes to take for your degree or certificates program
- Schedule with an Advisor if you need assistance picking classes or to make a Student Education Plan (SEP)
- Qualify for Priority Registration to register for classes early. To find out more, click HERE and complete orientation at the bottom of this page
Sign Up For Classes
Paying for School
Preparing For Your First Day
Set Up Your Student Accounts
Prepare for Your First Day
Want to Register for Classes Early?
After completing your application to CR and receiving your 7-digit CR Student ID Number, submit the form below to get credit for completing Orientation towards Priority Registration Status. Look up your Student ID Number here. For more information about Priority Registration, click HERE.
If you prefer to attend an in person orientation, contact email@example.com for upcoming dates.