Workforce & Community Education is now able to offer a variety of online classes that can help a student to improve their job skills or train to enter a new career. In addition, a variety of Personal Enrichment courses are available for a student to explore topics for fun or expanding your mind.
Additional Online courses will be available shortly that will allow a student to gain more skills or training in a particular career.
To register for these classes please do one of the following:
1. Register by email!
- Fill in the Registration Form and email it to: ACE@redwoods.edu
- If you are a sponsored student, sponsoring agency or employer, please be sure to send a Release of Information along with the registration.
- If paying by credit card, be sure to include the credit card number, card expiration date, and full name as it appears on the card.
2. Register by phone!
- Call (707) 476-4500 to register over the phone. Phone Hours: Tuesday - Thursday 9am - 4pm
- Please have your credit or debit card ready along with titles and section numbers of the classes you wish to enroll in so that we can provide you with faster service.
Please note: If you are a sponsoring agency registering a student they will be required to sign a Release of Information. If you are under 18 a parent or guardian will be required to sign the Minor Waiver Form.