How to Apply
Welcome! Thank you for considering College of the Redwoods in your job search.
All applications should be submitted through our online application system.
The completed College of the Redwoods application and all supporting documents must be received in the Office of the Human Resources by 5:00 p.m. All documents included in your application file become the property of the college and will not be returned.
Important Note! Applying for a position online is a two-step process.
You must first complete an application and then apply for a specific posting.
- Make sure that you have a confirmation number after you have applied. This is true regardless of the "path" you take to complete your application.
Steps to Apply
Required information is denoted with an asterisk (*). Other questions are optional but it is better for you as an applicant if you answer all questions to the best of your ability.
- Please provide a current, working email address. All of our applicant communication is done via email.
- Click "Save and Continue to Next" as you complete each page in order to save your work.
- To add entries to your Education or Employment Background, click on "Add Entry". This allows a new blank entry box to appear to be completed for multiple educational and employment information entries.
- Do not leave the Education or Employment Background sections blank and/or reference "see resume." You can easily copy and paste the information from your resume and vita, and this usually works better because you can spell check in the word processing program.
- Once you have completed your application, you MUST certify your application by clicking on "Continue and Confirm," or your application will be incomplete.
- To update or edit your application, click on "Manage Applications" and choose the application you wish to modify (Administrative/Management/Faculty, Classified, or Part-Time Faculty). Remember to "Save and Continue to Next." You must certify your application once again to save the updated information.
Suggestion: Take a moment to review your application; see how it will look to the screening committee. Double check your education, past employment, dates, etc. Remember that this is your gateway to a potential interview.
Please keep in mind that it may take 6-8 weeks from the closing date before interview decisions are made. You will be contacted by e-mail or phone whether or not you are to receive an interview.
If you require assistance in applying for a job opening due to a disability, contact Human Resources at (707)476-4140 or email us at email@example.com
All applications will be reviewed by a representative screening committee. Selected candidates will be invited to appear for a personal interview at College of the Redwoods. Any expenses incurred in connection with this initial interview will be the responsibility of the candidate.
Conditions of Employment
Prior to beginning employment and in accordance with law and district policy, all employees must:
- Sign the Oath of Allegiance and the Drug-free Workplace Policy forms.
- Present verification of their identity and authorization to work in the United States immediately upon employment.
- Pass a pre-employment physical at the district's expense.
- Fingerprint clearance through the Live Scan system.