Canvas - Getting Started
Where is my Course?
There are a few reasons why you may not be able to see or access your courses right now.
- Courses must be published by your instructor before you can access them. If a course is not accessible to you in your course list, it may not be published. Contact your instructor for more information about when your Canvas Course will be available
- It takes time for your enrollment to process and it may not have been transferred to Canvas yet. Please wait 12 hours and then check canvas again. Make sure your registration has processed in web advisor and contact Admissions if there is a problem.
- At the end of the semester, your class will conclude on the last day of classes. To view your grades from a concluded course you will need to click on the course navigation button on the left and select the All Course link.
- Each class is associated with a specific access date. Depending on the date your class starts, you may not be able to view it yet. Contact your instructor for more information about when your Canvas Course will be available.
- Confirm your browser is up to date. Outdated browsers may not support Canvas courses
Access all your courses