Make Health a Priority!
Set specific, measurable goals. Plan rewards for each good health goal you achieve. Even small lifestyle changes can lead to a healthier life.
- Make regular exercise a part of your routine.
- Eat a diet low in fats, salt and cholesterol.
- Get plenty of sleep each night.
- Learn to manage stress.
- If you smoke or use tobacco — quit.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Drink alcohol only in moderation and remember: alcohol and driving never mix.
- Reach out to others.
- Take time to smell the roses.
- Look for the humor in life.