Admissions and Records Forms
College of the Redwoods Admissions
Concurrently Enrolled High School Students (AKA Special Admissions)
Oregon Exchange Program
- Oregon Exchange Program Form - Submit this form if you are a California resident interested in transferring to Southern Oregon University or Oregon Institute of Technology.
Common Registration Forms
- Add/Drop Card
- 3rd & Final Attempt - This form is required for students who have taken a course twice previously and received a 'W' and/or nonpassing grade(s).
- Pass/No Pass Request - A Pass/No Pass grade will be issued instead of a letter grade.
- Audit Request - Auditing a course will be taken as noncredit and no grade is issued.
- Request to Clear Prerequisite - Attach this form to official or unofficial transcripts showing you have met the required prerequisite(s).
- Pre/Corequisite Challenge - Attach this form to documentation to challenge required pre/corequisite(s).
- Course Conflict Petition - This form is required for students requesting to enroll in two courses that overlap or have conflicting day(s) and/or time(s).
California Residency Reclassification
Non-Resident Tuition Waivers
- AB540/AB2000 - California High School Graduates
- AB343 - Special Immigrant Visa/Refugee
Academic Probation & Dismissal