Related Links
Contact us
  • Eureka
    Student Services Building
    Friday 11am-3pm
    707.476.4200 Voice
    707.476.4406 FAX
    Email Us
  • Del Norte
  • Klamath-Trinity


Application Forms:

  • Online Application  - Fastest way to apply for admission!  Online applications are processed the following business day.
  • Concurrent Form
    • Concurrent forms are required for all concurrently enrolled high school students taking classes at College of the Redwoods.  A new concurrent enrollment form is needed every term before the student can register for classes.  Print and complete this form.  Effective Fall 2016 semester, Concurrently enrolled students will not be required to pay registration fees. Course Material Fees, if applicable, will still be charged.
  • Exchange Program Application (fillable pdf)- College of the Redwoods has made agreements with two Oregon Colleges that allow eligible College of the Redwoods students to attend those Oregon colleges and allow Oregon residents to attend College of the Redwoods at reduced rates. More information regarding this program can be found at this link:Oregon Exchange Program
  • Paper Application (fillable pdf)- The paper version of the application to College of the Redwoods must be printed, filled out and returned to the nearest campus.  Paper forms are processed once a week.

Residency Forms:

Audit Form:

Pass/No Pass Form:

Student Petition Forms:

  • Course Conflict Petition (pdf) - Use this form if you need to take a class that has a time conflict with another class. 
  • Course Substitution Form (pdf)
  • Prerequisite Challenge Form (fillable pdf)
  • Request to Clear Prerequisite Form (fillable pdf)
  • Petition for Withdrawal After Deadline (pdf) - Use this form if you need to petition for withdrawal from a class after the deadline and receive a "W." The only reason acceptable by Title 5 is "documented, extenuating circumstances beyond the control of the student."  Be sure to fully explain the extenuating circumstances and attach documentation. Petitions must be turned in within one year of the term in question.
  • Graduation Petition (pdf) - Use this form to petition for graduation. Fully complete the form and then meet with an advisor to review your petition before submittal to the Admissions and Records Office.
  • Certificate Petition (pdf) - Use this form to apply for a certificate of achievement or certificate of recognition.  It is suggested that you meet with an advisor prior to submitting the completed application to the Admissions and Records Office. 
  • Academic Renewal (pdf) - Use this form to petition for Academic Renewal. Click here for Guidelines for Academic Renewal.
  • Appeal for Reinstatement (pdf) - Use this form to appeal academic dismissal from the college - for students dismissed end of Fall 2016.
  • 3rd and Final Attempt Registration Form (pdf) - Use this form to petition for a third (and in almost EVERY case the final) attempt to successfully complete a class. This form must be signed and returned to Admissions and Records (or to Klamath-Trinity, Del Norte or Mendocino sites) Registration for a third attempt must be in person.
  • Petition to Appeal for Fourth Attempt to Pass a Class: Summer 2017 (pdf) - Use this form to appeal to attempt to successfully complete a class in Summer 2017 for the fourth time. There will be very few cases in which this attempt will be approved.
  • Appeal for Enrollment Priority (pdf)

Other Student Forms: