Application Forms (Fully completed Applications, unless otherwise noted, take a minimum of 5 business days to process):
- Online Application - Fastest way to apply for admission! Online applications are processed within 3-5 business days. *Please note: If you do not use a Social Security Number on your application, it must be processed manually. Manual applications are the same as paper applications and processed once per week.
Concurrent Enrollment Form (aka Special Admission Form)
Concurrent forms are required for all high school students taking classes at College of the Redwoods. A new Concurrent Enrollment form is needed every year before the student can register for classes. Print and complete this form. Concurrently enrolled students are not required to pay registration fees. Course Material Fees, if applicable, will still be charged.
- Exchange Program Application (fillable pdf)- College of the Redwoods has made agreements with two Oregon Colleges that allow eligible College of the Redwoods students to attend those Oregon colleges and allow Oregon residents to attend College of the Redwoods at reduced rates. More information regarding this program can be found at this link:Oregon Exchange Program
- Paper Application(fillable pdf)- The paper version of the application to College of the Redwoods must be printed, filled out and returned to the nearest campus. Paper forms are processed once a week.
Registration Forms (Registration Forms are processed upon receipt of fully completed form):
- Add/Drop Form (pdf)
- Request to Audit Form (pdf). Use this form to request permission to audit a class.
- Pass/No Pass Form (pdf). Use this form to request to take a class pass/no pass. Read the form carefully as there are limitations to this option.
- 3rd and Final Attempt Registration Form (pdf) - Use this form to petition for a third (and in almost EVERY case the final) attempt to successfully complete a class. This form must be signed and returned to Admissions and Records (or to Klamath-Trinity, Del Norte or Mendocino sites) Registration for a third attempt must be in person.
Residency Forms (Fully completed Residency Forms take a minimum of 5 business days to process):
- Residency Reclassification Request
Student Petition Forms (All Petition forms take a minimum of 5 business days to process):
- Course Conflict Petition (pdf) - Use this form if you need to take a class that has a time conflict with another class.
- Course Substitution Form (pdf)
- Prerequisite Challenge Form (pdf)
- Request to Clear Prerequisite Form (pdf)
- Petition for Withdrawal After Deadline (pdf) - Use this form if you need to petition for withdrawal from a class after the deadline and receive a "W." The only reason acceptable by Title 5 is "documented, extenuating circumstances beyond the control of the student." Be sure to fully explain the extenuating circumstances and attach documentation. Petitions must be turned in within one year of the term in question. This petition may take longer than 5 business days to process depending upon committee meeting dates.
- Graduation Petition (pdf) - Use this form to petition for graduation. Fully complete the form and then meet with an advisor to review your petition before submitting to the Admissions and Records Office. These petitions are processed according to submission deadlines and quantities received. Petitioners are notified of receipt, review and determination via student email.
- Certificate Petition (pdf) - Use this form to apply for a certificate of achievement or certificate of recognition. It is suggested that you meet with an advisor prior to submitting the completed application to the Admissions and Records Office. These petitions are processed according to submission deadlines and quantities received. Petitioners are notified of receipt, review and determination via student email.
- Academic Renewal (pdf) - Use this form to petition for Academic Renewal. Click here for Guidelines for Academic Renewal.
- Appeal for Reinstatement to Probationary Status (pdf) - Use this form to appeal academic dismissal from the college - for students dismissed end of Spring 2018. This form should be submitted to the Admissions office.
- Appeal for Enrollment Priority (pdf) - This form is processed by the Counseling/Academic Advising Department.
- Appeal for Readmission After Dismissal (pdf) - Use this form to appeal for readmission after sitting out a primary term. This form should be submitted to the Admissions office after approval from a Counselor.
Other Student Forms: