Other Testing Services
Out of District Students
The ASC is a recognized testing site for a number of educational institutions. Students who need to have a test for another college proctored at CR can make arrangements with their instructor or Distance Learning department to have the test sent to us. There is a charge of $20 per hour for proctoring services, payable at the time of testing. Here's what you need to know:
- Schedule your testing appointment by calling (707) 476-4154.
- Have your college personnel mail the exam to the ASC:
College of the Redwoods
Academic Support Center
7351 Tompkins Hill Rd.
Eureka, CA 95501
- A day or two before your testing appointment, call 476-4154 to be sure we have received your exam
- On the day of your test, bring a photo ID and the fee for your test with you (checks or cash only)
- Tests will be returned to your college by USPS mail, fax, or email (included); or by Fed Ex/UPS (extra charge)
For information about online testing for College of the Redwoods Distance Education classes, see Instructional Testing Services.
GED testing is available through the Workforce & Community Education program at 525 D Street, Eureka. More information, including information on registering for the test, fees, and test preparation, is available by clicking the link above, or by calling (707) 476-4500.
Test of Essential Academic Skills (ATI TEAS)
Nursing students who need more information about the ATI TEAS should contact Gigi Hyden at 707-476-4216.
Tests or Services the ASC does not provide:
- Test proctoring for entire classes (aside from Distance Education courses)
- Online traffic schools (Contact Humboldt County Library or the Arcata Branch Library)
- SAT, GRE, ACT (Contact Humboldt State University)
- CBEST, LSAT, MCAT, PRAXIS, RICA (Contact Humboldt State University)