Academic Support Center

Other Testing Services


Out of District Students

The ASC is a recognized testing site for a number of educational institutions. Students who need to have a test for another college proctored at CR can make arrangements with their instructor or Distance Learning department to have the test sent to us. Here's what you need to know:

  • Schedule your testing appointment
  • Pay $20/hour fee (based on the test time allotted) at the Cashier window in our Business Office (707-476-4126)
  • Call 476-4154 to be sure we have received your exam
  • Bring your receipt and photo ID on the day of the test
  • We will return tests by USPS mail, fax, or email (included); or by Fed Ex/UPS (extra charge)


For information about online testing for Distance Education classes, see Instructional Testing Services.


GED Testing

GED testing is available through the Workforce & Community Education program at 525 D Street, Eureka. More information, including information on registering for the test, fees, and test preparation, is available by clicking the link above, or by calling (707) 476-4500.


Test of Essential Academic Skills (ATI TEAS)


Nursing students who need more information about the ATI TEAS should contact Gigi Hyden at 707-476-4216.


Tests or Services the ASC does not provide:

  • Test proctoring for entire classes (aside from Distance Education courses)
  • Online traffic schools (Contact Humboldt County Library or the Arcata Branch Library)
  • SAT, GRE, ACT (Contact Humboldt State University)
  • CBEST, LSAT, MCAT, PRAXIS, RICA (Contact Humboldt State University)