Counseling and Advising

Fall 2020 Transfer Related Dates, Deadlines, and Events

  • October 1-December 4th: CSU Fall 2020 admissions applications due.

Click here to apply for fall 2021 admission.

  • October 1stFAFSA 2020-21 Academic Year priority filing period opens.

Some awards are first come, first serve! Click here to find the application and more ways to get some money school next year.

  • October 4th: CSU Campus Week begins.

All California State Universities (CSUs) are holding free webinars for California Community College students. Find details and pre-register here. Act fast, as registration is limited.

  • October 29th: Deadline to petition for CR degree or certificate.

Petitions can be found by clicking here, and then looking under Graduation Forms.

  • November 1-30thUC fall 2020 admissions applications due.

Click here to apply for fall 2021 admission.

  • EVERYDAY until January: CR has year-long registration. Sign up for all of your spring courses through WebAdvisor today!



  • Interested in transferring to a California State University? For more information about all of the California State University campuses, log on to You may take a virtual tour of any CSU campus by clicking on 'Explore Campuses'. You may also apply online for admission to the CSU campuses using
  • If you are interested in finding out about California's independent colleges and universities, log on to www.aiccu.eduThis website provides information about California's independent colleges and universities with links to member campuses.
  • If you are planning to transfer from a community college to a University of California or California State University campus, you might want to checkout ASSIST at ASSIST is the statewide articulation system. ASSIST can help you determine if the community college courses you have taken will be accepted at the university for credit.
  • If you are planning to transfer to one of the University of California campuses, check out the website. This website offers information about transfer eligibility, IGETC, general education and university requirements, and is arranged to guide transfer students from choosing a major to applying to the university.




  2019 College of the Redwoods