What to Expect
Our program focuses on real-world training. You will learn to:
- Manage the budgeting, accounting and cost control for lodging and foodservice facilities.
- Create strategic marketing campaigns.
- Recruit, train, and supervise hospitality and foodservice employees.
- Identify and apply current public health and safety standards.
- Master many aspects of small-business ownership.
All of this will prepare you for numerous National Restaurant Association Certificates, a Certificate of Achievement, or a two-year Associate of Science degree.