Apply to DSPS at College of the Redwoods
DSPS application documents are not automatically submitted. Please
download the DSPS application
forms, save them to your computer, complete the forms electronically or
handwritten. You can email, fax, or mail the forms. Please contact the
DSPS office at your campus to discuss the best method for you.
How do I receive DSPS services?
- Enroll at College of the Redwoods
- Following your confirmation of enrollment, gather the following documents:
- Review the DSPS Online Orientation
- Voter Preference Form- the State of California has designated California Community College offices for students with disabilities a “Voter Registration Agency”. Please complete the Voter Preference Form and submit with the application packet. We have voter registration forms and can assist you if needed.
DSPS application documents are not automatically submitted. Please download the
DSPS application forms, save them to your computer, complete the forms
electronically or handwritten. The forms can be submitted by email, fax, mail
or you can bring to campus (please call before you come to campus). Please
contact the DSPS office at your campus to discuss the best method for you.
- We will process the paperwork and you will be notified of eligibility via student email and then you may call and make an intake appointment with an advisor or counselor.
- During your intake appointment you will communicate with the DSPS specialist about service and accommodation options.
If you have not heard from DSPS within 10 working days, please call the DSPS office on your campus and ask to check on the status of your application.
High School Students Transitioning to College of the Redwoods: