Financial Aid

Financial Aid Forms

Once you have completed the FAFSA application, the CR financial aid office may send you an email requesting additional documents. You may also login to your WebAdvisor account and check ‘My Documents’ for a list of documents that you must submit. Please only submit documents that are requested. 

You may submit documents by mail to: Financial Aid Office, College of the Redwoods, 7351 Tompkins Hill Road, Eureka CA 95501. 

You may also submit a PDF of the document by sending an email from your student email account to:

Click here to access the 2017-2018 FINANCIAL AID FORMS

Click here to access the 2016-2017 FINANCIAL AID FORMS

You will need the free Acrobat Reader to view the forms. Click here to download Acrobat Reader: Get Adobe Acrobat